Training Years: 2015-2016
Training Site: The University of Ghana Medical School
Mentors: Moses Kweku Sekyi Aikins, PhD; Kofi Kondwani, PhD
Title: Exploring the Acceptability for an Online Capacity Building Platform for HIV and AIDS M&E in Ghana
Project Objectives: The goal of this study is to contribute to the strengthening of Ghana’s National M&E system through a sustainable Monitoring & Evaluation online capacity-building program.
- To design an online interactive and collaborative M&E training platform for HIV and AIDS stakeholders
- Adapt the GHAME Project curriculum for online use
- Pilot and assess the utilization and acceptability of the platform by implementing partners.
- Monitor and evaluate progress of participants
- Compare knowledge and skills learning outcomes from GHAME with online learners
NIH Support: Fogarty scholar doctoral training award