2018 fellowship application season is OPEN
November 1, 2017 DEADLINE for 2018-2019
Download the UJMT FGHF doctoral candidate application
Download the UJMT FGHF postdoctoral candidate application
Steps to apply:
- Identify the research focus area(s) you are interested in for your mentored research training.
- Find the LMIC site that currently has a strong program in your chosen focus area.
- Contact the UJMT FGHF site lead listed in the Training Sites tab. Discuss your interests and potential for finding a primary mentor at the training site institution.
- Decide if you will submit an original or nested research proposal or apply to work on an existing protocol.
- Involve a U.S. based mentor, someone you have worked with in the past or a new connection. You will need substantive feedback and engagement with your U.S. and LMIC based mentoring team prior to submitting an application.
Carefully review the UJMT FGHF Candidate Eligibility criteria
For questions about the application process send an email to Kathryn_Salisbury@med.unc.edu